CONTEMPORARY AMERICAN ART

Saturday, January 15, 2011

ARIZONA DESERT RIVER 2

SOUTHWEST LANDSCAPE


Acrylic on plywood - 7" x 5" - (C)BruceDocker,2007

I started posting my art online and on this site
just over 3 years ago. So I thought it might be time
for a new look. I like the new options offered now and so
I changed all blog pages I have.
They don't seem to run
quite as fast and are a little
jerky. I would be interested in
hearing what you think
about the new look and if you have
used the new templates, how are they working for you?

You can contact me through the comments section
or my email address in the left hand column.

This is a painting I posted that first year after I
returned from Arizona. It is in the mountains just
east of Phoenix.

$100.00







Free Shipping
Contemporary American Art

No comments: